Tuesday, January 18, 2011

10 Things I hate about you (Jets)

I hate the way you talk about my team and Tom Brady, actually I hate when you talk at all. You won the game, congrats, but move on and stop acting like you just won the superbowl, Revis .

I hate the way you scream Super-Bowl after 4 wins.

I hate it when I see your QB Sanchez on commercials despite not being a star athlete along side Drew Brees.


I hate it when your fat dumb-ass coach boasts and everything is "personal" to him. I bet this week is personal with the Steelers because he has never beaten a black coach and doesn't like QB's that rape people.
Perhaps you should have kept this one personal...just sayin.

I hate your team thats full of douche-bags, which ironically is reflective of each of you as a person.

Douche-bag.
Stop worrying about others, and remember your kids names and their birthdays..

I hated your show (Hard Knocks), it just plain sucked and was boring.

This video actually reminded me of this south park episode:


I hate that you turned a great show into something as boring as watching your team play.

I hate your fat gluttonous coach, save some food for those who are starving.


I hate you sense of entitlement and demand of respect when you haven't won anything since SB IIV. Why should you get respect.

I hate the fact that you share a stadium with the Giants. Well I don't actually hate it, but your the only team in the NFL on welfare and borrowing a stadium.
Video endorsed by: TalbotTalks

1 comment: